See the FAQ below to find the answer to your question: Why was Trishul nervous about calling his friends?
Why was Trishul nervous about calling his friends?
He was afraid they would be upset with him for not helping enough.
Other Related Questions and Answers
- What was the punishment given to the young man?
- Where did the old man give his money to the young man?
- What is the role of the mango tree in the story?
- What was the old man’s trouble?
- Write a few lines about an old man?
Stay in touch with us for All questions and Answers of English Book.
Check out our website Eadmitcard.com, here.