See the FAQ below to find the answer to your question: What did James’s do as he became sadder and sadder?
What did James do as he became sadder and sadder?
When he became sadder and sadder, and more and lonelier, then he used to spend hours every day standing at the bottom of the garden, gazing wistfully at the lovely but forbidden world of woods and fields and ocean that was spread out below him like a magic carpet.
Other Related Questions and Answers
- What was the punishment given to the young man?
- Where did the old man give his money to the young man?
- What is the role of the mango tree in the story?
- What was the old man’s trouble?
- Write a few lines about an old man?
- What did James do as he became sadder and sadder?
- What did James cruel aunts call him?
- What was in the backyard of James house?
- What help did Fareen want from Trishul?
- What help did Sudesh want from Trishul?
Stay in touch with us for All Questions and Answers of English Book.
Check out our website Eadmitcard.com, here.