See the FAQ below to find the answer to your question: What did James’s cruel aunts call him?
What did James cruel aunts call him?
James’s aunt never called him by his real name, but always referred to him as “You miserable creature”.
Other Related Questions and Answers
- What was the punishment given to the young man?
- Where did the old man give his money to the young man?
- What is the role of the mango tree in the story?
- What was the old man’s trouble?
- Write a few lines about an old man?
- What did James do as he became sadder and sadder?
- What did James cruel aunts call him?
- What was in the backyard of James house?
- What help did Fareen want from Trishul?
- What help did Sudesh want from Trishul?
Stay in touch with us for All Questions and Answers of English Book.
Check out our website Eadmitcard.com, here.