Post Office Recruitment 2023: India Post GDS Online has been released 30041 Vacancies for Post Office Recruitment. The direct link to apply online for Post Office Recruitment 2023 of 30041 Vacancies is available in this article.
- 1 Post Office Recruitment 2023
- 2 Post Office Recruitment 2023 Overview
- 3 Post Office Vacancy 2023
- 4 Post Office Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- 5 Post Office Recruitment 2023 For Application Fee
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Post Office Recruitment 2023
- 7 Download Notification for Post Office Recruitment 2023
- 8 How to Apply POST OFFICE Recruitment 2023
- 9 Post Office Job Selection Process
- 10 Post Office Recruitment FAQ
- 11 Other Related Posts
- 12 Important Links
Post Office Recruitment 2023
India Post GDS Online has issued Post Office Vacancy on its official website. In this article, let you know where to check and apply online Post Office Recruitment 2023. Eligible Candidates apply for this vacancy at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Overview
Here you can see the overview details of Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2023. It is very important to get this job you fill online exam of GDS Post Office Job. Without this you will not get entry in the examination Post Office.
|Post Office Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Name of the Organization||India Post GDS Online|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Application Date||3rd August to 23th August 2023|
|Official Website||India Post Office|
Post Office Vacancy 2023
There is total 30041 vacancies of Post Office Recruitment 2023. The list of total vacancies is given below.
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||30041|
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Important dates related to Post Office Recruitment 2023 are given below. Candidates should fill their application form as early as possible to avoid last minute rush.
|Starting Date for Application||3rd August 2023|
|Last Date for Application||23 August 2023|
|Correction Dae for Application||24-26 August 2023|
Post Office Recruitment 2023 For Application Fee
For the application of Post Office Recruitment 2023, you have to pay the application fee for all the posts. Which You Can Pay Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Offline E Challan Mode.
|Category Wise||Application Fee|
|Gen /OBC, EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|Other Categories||Rs. 0/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Post Office Recruitment 2023
To apply for India Post Office jobs, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Educational Qualifications for Gramin Dak Sevak Post Office Vacancies:
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||10th Passed from any recognized Board. More Eligibility details read the full notification.|
Age limit for Post Office Vacancy 2023 (As on 23/08/2023)
- 18-40 Years of Maximum Age Limit for all Posts and Age Relaxation as per Exam Recruitment Rules.
Download Notification for Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Post Office issued notification for the recruitment of 30041 posts. Direct link for job Notification download in PDF under this article.
How to Apply POST OFFICE Recruitment 2023
Below are the simple steps on how to apply Post Office Online form 2023:
- Candidates who had filled the application form and are eligible for the exam are only apply for this job.
- First of all, go to the official portal of India Post GDS Online.
- Go to Notice Board or Latest Updates.
- Now, search the keywords named “Apply online for the vacancy of Post Office 2023” and click on it.
- You will redirect on Apply Online Page.
- First registration with your Email and Mobile Number.
- Fill your personal details with accurate education qualifications.
- Upload the required documents Like Photo, Signature, Certificate and etc.
- Any mistake, spelling or wrong information which is not matching with your ID you cannot appearing in Post Office Online Exam.
- Check preview before the submit your application.
- And after submit your application, take a print out of this application and keep it safe place.
Post Office Job Selection Process
- In the selection process, the merit list of the candidates who have passed all types of examinations will be seen.
- If needed, after this you will have an interview, in which you will be selected as soon as you pass.
- Remember that if medical test is necessary for this Post Office GDS Vacancies, then you have to clear the medical test.
Post Office Recruitment FAQ
Q: How to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2023?
A: To Apply of “Post Office Vacancy” visit the official portal of India Post GDS Online, link of given below in this article. Candidates fill application with Eligibility Criteria.
Q: What is the helpline number of Post Office Exam?
A: Every State different number so please go to “indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in/HelpDesk.aspx” Link.
Other Related Posts
- SFIO Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now 91 Consultants Posts at sfio.gov.in
- NCL Recruitment 2023 for 1140 Trainee Posts: Apply Now at nclcil.in
- BEL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now 232 Probationary Engineer Posts at bel-india.in
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now 233 Non-Faculty Posts at aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- DVC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now for 91 Executive Trainee posts at dvc.gov.in
- HPPSC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now for 56 Veterinary Officer at hppsc.hp.gov.in
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now at aiimspatna.edu.in
- SJVN Recruitment 2023 for 155 Vacancies: Apply Now at sjvn.nic.in
- LIC Work from Home Jobs 2023: LIC Job Opportunities
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023 for 7547 Vacancies: Apply Now at ssc.nic.in
Bookmark our website eadmitcard.com, for latest updates.