OTET Admit Card 2023: In this article, let you know where to check and download OTET Admit Card and when is OTET Exam Date.
OTET Admit Card 2023
Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has published the OTET Exam Admit Card 2023 for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) posts on its official website. It usually becomes public 4-5 days before the written test exam.
This exam is for the recruitment of OTET. Candidates who applied for this exam should download their admit card by 23 June 2023 at bseodhisa.ac.in.
Admit card is very important to get admission in the written examination of OTET. Without this you will not get entry in the examination hall.
OTET Hall Ticket 2023 / BSE Odisha OTET Admit Card
OTET has released the Hall Ticket for all the applicants. This Hall Ticket can be downloaded only on the official website of OTET as the board is not going to issue any physical copy.
OTET Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2023
All applicants must carry their OTET Admit Card on the day of examination else they will not be allowed to enter. And read the instructions given on the admit card carefully and take all the necessary documents along with the admit card which are written in the instructions.
- Candidates who had filled the application form and are eligible for the exam are only eligible to download the admit card online.
- Candidates can visit the official website of OTET and login with their valid login details and follow the simple steps:
- First of all, go to the official portal of OTET.
- In the official portal of OTET, go to the homepage tab.
- Now, go to the latest news section and search the keywords named “OTET Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2023”.
- Then go to the keyword link.
- Fill your basic data like registration number or enter your Mobile Number.
- Click on the Login tab.
- The computer screen will display your admit card.
- Now your admit card for OTET 2023 exam will be downloaded.
- Kindly check all the details thoroughly before downloading the admit card.
- And after downloading your admit card, make sure you take a printout of your admit card which should be in black and white or Color print with clear information.
OTET Hall Ticket 2023 Rules:
- Candidates are required to follow certain instructions and rules along with bringing the OTET Hall Ticket 2023 to the written exam hall.
- Candidates must have valid ID proof.
- The candidate must be available at his/her examination center well before the reporting time.
- Also, check the do’s and don’ts for the exam hall.
- Candidates should not bring such items which are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Do not forget to check all the information written on the admit card like spelling of name, date of birth and others. Because at the time of entry in the examination hall everything will be checked there.
- Any mistake, spelling or wrong information which is not matching with your ID card can debar you from appearing in OTET Exam.
- Must Read full instructions for all of these.
What to carry to Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha exam hall?
- Apart from the admit card, candidates need to carry one ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.
- Candidates should carry two recent passport size photographs with them, it may be required at the time of examination.
- Candidates may bring with them necessary material like pencil, eraser and black or blue ball pen.
- It is prohibited to have smart watch, mobile phone with the candidate at the time of examination. So, avoid bringing such things with you.
OTET Selection Process
- In the selection process, the merit list of the candidates who have passed all types of examinations will be seen.
- After this you will have an interview, in which you will be selected as soon as you pass.
- Remember that if medical test is necessary for this OTET job then you have to clear the medical test.
Bookmark our website eadmitcard.com, for latest updates.