See the FAQ below to find the answer to your question: Is Jack a brave and a clever boy? How do you know?
Is Jack a brave and a clever boy? How do you know?
Yes, Jack is a brave and clever boy.
a. He entered the giant’s castle and got the sickly hen from there. He did not scare from that giant.
b. He uses his intelligence to rescue the hen and he also cut the beanstalk before the giant could get down.
Other Related Questions and Answers
- What was the punishment given to the young man?
- Where did the old man give his money to the young man?
- What is the role of the mango tree in the story?
- What was the old man’s trouble?
- Write a few lines about an old man?
Stay in touch with us for All Questions and Answers of English Book.
Check out our website Eadmitcard.com, here.