AUD Recruitment 2023: Ambedkar University Delhi Online has been released 30 Non-Teaching Vacancies for AUD Recruitment. The direct link to apply online for AUD Recruitment 2023 of Non Teaching Vacancies is available in this article.
- 1 AUD Recruitment 2023
- 2 AUD Recruitment 2023 Overview
- 3 AUD Vacancy 2023
- 4 AUD Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- 5 AUD Recruitment 2023 For Application Fee
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for AUD Recruitment 2023
- 7 Download Notification for AUD Recruitment 2023
- 8 How to Apply AUD Recruitment 2023
- 9 AUD Job Selection Process
- 10 AUD Recruitment FAQ
- 11 Other Related Posts
- 12 Important Links
AUD Recruitment 2023
Ambedkar University Delhi Online has issued AUD Vacancy on its official website. In this article, let you know where to check and apply online AUD Recruitment 2023. Eligible Candidates apply for this vacancy at aud.ac.in.
AUD Recruitment 2023 Overview
Here you can see the overview details of Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023. It is very important to get this job you fill online exam of AUD Job. Without this you will not get entry in the examination Ambedkar University Delhi.
|AUD Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Name of the Organization||Ambedkar University Delhi|
|Post Name||Non Teaching|
|Application Date||18th August to 08th September 2023|
|Official Website||AUD Delhi|
AUD Vacancy 2023
There are 30 total vacancies of AUD Recruitment 2023. The list of total vacancies is given below.
AUD Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Important dates related to AUD Recruitment 2023 are given below. Candidates should fill their application form as early as possible to avoid last minute rush.
|Starting Date for Application||18th August 2023|
|Last Date for Application||8th September 2023|
AUD Recruitment 2023 For Application Fee
For the application of AUD Recruitment 2023, you have to pay the application fee for all the posts. Which You Can Pay Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Offline E Challan Mode.
|Category Wise||Application Fee|
|Gen/OBC/EWS for Medical Officer||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Other Posts Fee||See Full Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for AUD Recruitment 2023
To apply for AUD jobs, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Educational Qualifications for Non-Teaching AUD Vacancies:
|Non-Teaching (Medical Officer/ Section Officer / Security Officer/ Staff Nurse/ Sr. Assistant/ Security Supervisor/ Sports Coach (Male -1, Female -1)/ Studio Assistant/ Assistant General / Caretaker/ Documentation Assistant/ Assistant Secretarial Services)||M.D/ MBBS/ MBA/ PG/Graduation/ B.Sc (hons)/ Bachelor Degree Passed any recognized University. More Eligibility details read the full notification.|
Age limit for AUD Vacancy 2023
- 18-35 Age Limit for Maximum Posts but other post must check full notification and Age Relaxation as per Exam Recruitment Rules.
Download Notification for AUD Recruitment 2023
- AUD issued notification for the recruitment of Non-Teaching 30 posts. Direct link for job Notification download in PDF under this article.
How to Apply AUD Recruitment 2023
Below are the simple steps on how to apply AUD Online form 2023:
- Candidates who had filled the application form and are eligible for the exam are only apply for this job.
- First of all, go to the official portal of Ambedkar University Delhi.
- Go to Notice Board or Latest Updates.
- Now, search the keywords named “Apply online for the vacancy of AUD 2023” and click on it.
- You will redirect on Apply Online Page.
- First registration with your Email and Mobile Number.
- Fill your personal details with accurate education qualifications.
- Upload the required documents Like Photo, Signature, Certificate and etc.
- Any mistake, spelling or wrong information which is not matching with your ID you cannot appearing in AUD Online Exam.
- Check preview before the submit your application.
- And after submit your application, take a print out of this application and keep it safe place.
AUD Job Selection Process
- In the selection process, the merit list of the candidates who have passed all types of examinations will be seen.
- If needed, after this you will have an interview, in which you will be selected as soon as you pass.
- Remember that if medical test is necessary for this AUD Vacancies, then you have to clear the medical test.
AUD Recruitment FAQ
Q: How to apply for AUD Recruitment 2023?
A: To Apply of “AUD Vacancy” visit the official portal of Ambedkar University Delhi Online, link of given below in this article. Candidates fill application with Eligibility Criteria.
Other Related Posts
- SFIO Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now 91 Consultants Posts at sfio.gov.in
- NCL Recruitment 2023 for 1140 Trainee Posts: Apply Now at nclcil.in
- BEL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now 232 Probationary Engineer Posts at bel-india.in
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now 233 Non-Faculty Posts at aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- DVC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now for 91 Executive Trainee posts at dvc.gov.in
- HPPSC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now for 56 Veterinary Officer at hppsc.hp.gov.in
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Now at aiimspatna.edu.in
- SJVN Recruitment 2023 for 155 Vacancies: Apply Now at sjvn.nic.in
- LIC Work from Home Jobs 2023: LIC Job Opportunities
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023 for 7547 Vacancies: Apply Now at ssc.nic.in
Bookmark our website eadmitcard.com, for latest updates.